This S.T.A.R. Trader Report can make you a “star trader.” The contents of this report is going to give you a detailed analysis of the markets. The analyses used are either custom analytics or secret metrics that institutions and professionals use.
The framework for this report is based on 5 qualities of a cheetah. Through the use of these attributes a trader will develop their tradecraft as well as profit consistently from their trades. The 5 qualites are:
Stealth | Speed | Stability | Survey | Smarts
A cheetah’s spotted fur keeps it well camouflaged, which gives the wild cat stealth to sneak up very close to its prey before it attacks, increasing its odds of success.
To increase a traders odds of success, they also must use stealth when entering the markets. Ninety percent (90%) of all trades on the stock market are algorithms. So traders have to remain in line with other market participants, camouflaging their true intentions in market momentum then quickly exiting or turn contrarian so as to avoid the algorithms.
This report will provide multiple strategies for finding the momentum of the markets that are needed to navigate around the algorithms.
Most traders are taught that 60% is the hightest any trader should ever expect with winning in the stock market.
Most traders are taught a “high risk, high reward” mentality, so they abandon risk strategies in hopes of making the money bigger or faster.
A maximum drawdown is the maximum range between a peak and a trough of a portfolio. Any rate below 25% is considered good.
The average trader has a 5% Break-even Rate and a 55% Win rate, which leaves a Loss Rate of 45%.
95% of traders will lose their money. Of the 5% that make money, 95% of them will give the money back.
75% of traders use Technical analysis which is only 60% effective. The Star Trader adopting a better analysis will yield better results.
With a new form of analysis should come a new mindset. The Star Trader will now combine our custom analysis with our low risk strategies.
By focusing on low risk and breakeven trades the Star Trader will be able to maintain a drawdown rate below 25%.
The Star Trader will focus more on Break-even trades which will lower their Loss Rate.
The goal of the Star Trader is to be a part of the 5% that don’t give the money back, elevating them to a 1% Trader.
The majority of Market Analyst services give stock tips and recommendations with no explanation of why or how the selection was made. This is the equivalent of giving a man a fish instead of teaching him how to fish. So now the trading client is continuously dependent on the analyst and this makes the analyst and his bank account very happy.
Now imagine you are the analyst. With this trading report the Star Trader will be able to analyze the markets with even better precision. You will incorporate forms of analysis into your trading that the institutions don’t want you to have. You will finally learn how to fish, no longer allowing someone else to control the potential of your profits.
The primary purpose of the S.T.A.R. Trader Report is to teach trading students how to analyze and trade the markets in simulation. To assist with this, all Star Traders will have access to a Whatsapp Coaching Room for 30 days to ask questions about the data in the report.
The Coaching Room will be available for 1 hour every day, from 9:30 am opens until 10:30 am. There will be 3 Coaching Rooms available for each report versions: full, complete, and extended.
Having a trading coach for an hour a day for 7 days is way more valuable than the Trading Report or the price of this report.
Collect trading reports through consecutive days to get a better read on how a market is progressing. Having the ability to review these reports will give you a clear outlook for trading opportunities.
Since all our analyses are leading indicators the information in the trading report is valid for several week or month, depending on the market and asset class you are trading.
For this reason, all Star Traders will have access to a Whatsapp Report Room for seven (7) days. Come back during that time and ask questions about various ways you can trade using the data and analyses within the report.
Every report will have at least 10 Analyses, including:
Dozens of additional analytics are use to compile these 10.
Student Trading Secret
Add the price of the report to your investment costs then recover what you spent from your Breakeven Point in the 3 Exit Strategy.
For a faster response time on your order, please follow the instructions below to submit your request using WhatsApp. You can also use Google Chat if you’re a foreign trader .
If for some reason you do not have WhatsApp or don’t want to use it, please feel free to use our order form.